You can enable location services in the settings of your mobile device. Get some instructions on how to turn on location services for mobile devices here:
For Mac computers, please try the steps below to ensure that the geolocation plugin is properly installed and that location services are enabled on your device.
- Double-click and open the file "Delaware North OH Player Location Check" in your recent Downloads folder so the plugin can run and fully install.
- Select the Apple logo at the top-left of the Mac and then select "System Preferences"
- Select "Security & Privacy"
- Select the "Privacy" Tab
- Select "Location Services"
- Ensure there is a check next to "Enable Location Services" (to make changes click the lock at the bottom-left)
- Ensure the Web Browser (Safari, Google Chrome, Firefox, etc.) is checked on that same page along with the plugin